Openings exist in the Operations Division for the position of Warehouse Line Support, reporting to the Supervisor Line Support.
- Ensure the necessary quantities of specific books are made available for production lines, sometimes using heavy machinery.
- Ensure production lines are always stocked in order to maximize production.
- Operate and effectively use RF scanners for warehouse line operations.
- Stock books on production lines for pickers.
- Operate minor queries on AS/400 terminal such as stock availability or location.
- Some heavy lifting (up to 40 lbs.) is also required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Applicants must have at least a high school diploma along with 1 year of related work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational and problem solving skills are required.
- Attention to detail and the ability to be a team player are essential for this position.
- A current forklift operator’s license (Reach, Order Picker, Swing Reach) would be an asset.
- Previous experience with AS400 would be an asset.
- This position requires CSA approved (green-label) safety shoes.
Interested applicants are to forward a copy of their resume by December 14, 2018 to:
Human Resources Division