An opening exists at the Moncton Book Fairs Branch for the General Labour entry-level position of Warehouse Fulfillment Clerk, reporting to the Book Fair Distribution Manager.
This position works Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- We require energetic individuals who will be responsible for picking orders in the warehouse for shipping; unloading and shelving stock in the warehouse
- Pricing product as well as some housekeeping duties in a timely and efficient manner.
- Moderate to heavy lifting is required up to 40 lbs.
- The ideal candidate has a high school education; six months previous work experience and excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Attention to detail; a positive attitude and the ability to be a team player are also requirements of this position.
- This is a seasonal position that requires CSA approved (green label) safety shoes.
Interested applicants are asked to forward a copy of their resume by October 26, 2018 to:
Human Resources Division
400 Edinburgh Drive, Moncton, NB, E1E 2L1
Fax: (506) 859-9799, www.scholastic.ca