An exciting opportunity is available at Scholastic Canada in the Book Fairs Division for the position of Junior Systems Administrator, reporting to the Senior Director, Book Fairs.
Scholastic Canada is the country's leading publisher and distributor of children's books in both official languages. For over 60 years, Scholastic Canada has introduced young people to the joy of reading.
The Junior Systems Administrator jointly supports the business, by working alongside the Sr. Systems Administrator performing administrative (primarily Salesforce) functions, to ensure business needs and systems functionality. This position also acts as gatekeeper by reviewing and troubleshooting daily business requests, determining prioritization and escalation based on impact to the business.
- Assess, prioritize and filter all inbound business system requests to aid in resolution, escalating and prioritizing to development team where necessary.
- Perform weekly systems audits (Salesforce and AS400) to ensure data integrity; troubleshooting errors where evident.
- Review daily sync error logs ensuring all errors are investigated, reported and corrected.
- Work with business/Executive to enhance dashboards, reporting, analytics and metrics as determined by the business.
- Troubleshoot all Customer-facing systems issues such as password generation, account setup, Customer data changes, and table configuration.
- Work with Sr. Systems Administrator to perform testing and quality control as it pertains to new enhancements and development.
- Manage new user account setup/termination of SF licenses.
- Ongoing review and management of Salesforce Chatter.
- Responsible for timely completion and submission of all STS profile and network documentation, as it pertains to policies surrounding network access and security.
- Participate in business conferences/workshops in support of the Sr. Systems Administrator.
- Other duties/special projects as required.
- University or college diploma with 1-3 years related work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Access, PowerPoint and other relevant software applications.
- Salesforce Administrator Level 1 certificate (or comparable CRM system).
- Experience with Adobe Connect.
- Working knowledge of AS400.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task in a deadline driven environment
SOME OF THE BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation package
- Attractive corporate RRSP program
- Health and Dental Benefits after probationary period
- Employee discounts on Scholastic merchandise
Thank you for considering Scholastic Canada
If you are interested in the above position, please forward a copy of your resume including salary expectation by October 25, 2019 to:
Human Resources Division