Openings exist in the Shipping department for entry level general labour Warehouse Shippers reporting to the Shipping Supervisor.
SHIFT A: Day - 7:00 am - 2:30 pm
SHIFT B: Afternoon - 3:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
PLEASE INDICATE IN YOUR APPLICATION WHICH SHIFT YOU ARE APPLYING TO (and if you are available for both shifts).
- Assist warehouse shipping staff as required as a material handler using a variety of pallet moving equipment.
- Assist outside staff as required.
- Use established standards to sort outgoing shipments and process associated paperwork.
- Process shipments using related computer and shipping skills.
- Some heavy lifting (up to 40 lbs.) is also required in the warehouse.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma along with 1 year of related work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and interpersonal skills in addition to well-developed organizational and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to be a team player are essential for this position.
- A current forklift operator’s license (Reach, Order Picker, Swing Reach) would be an asset.
- Previous experience with AS400 would be an asset.
- This is a casual position that requires CSA approved (green-label) safety shoes.
Interested applicants are to forward a copy of your resume by March 10, 2017 to
Human Resources Division