Make a wind chime of your own to put outside your window!
- Any items you think will create a lovely sound (forks, sea shells, bells, beads)
- Fishing line or nylon thread
- Colourful plastic lid
- If the objects you collected are thin enough, poke a hole through them with a nail or hole punch. Then, pull a piece of thread through each hole and tie a knot.
- If the objects you chose are too heavy to poke hole through, just wrap your string around the object a few times and rub non-toxic glue over the string to hold it in place.
- Next, take your plastic lid, which will serve as the top of the wind chime and poke some holes through the top. Pull the string through the holes and tie a knot at each end.
- Punch 2 holes in the centre of the top and loop a piece of string through the holes. Tie another knot and hang your wind chime from a nail outside your window or from the branch of a tree!