The Puppy Collection #2: Riley Knows Best
by Susan Hughes, illustrated by Leanne Franson
ISBN 9781443124102 Paperback
96 Pages | 5.25" x 7.6" | Ages 6 to 9
See an excerpt
Meet all kinds of puppies in this sweet new series, perfect for newly independent readers!
The new girl in Kat's class doesn't seem very nice. She's not very friendly, and seems upset and angry all the time. But the arrival of a cute new puppy named Riley makes Kat realize that it's hard being the new kid, and Emma might just need a friend.
Lively illustrations, relatable storylines, and puppies galore make this series perfect for newly independent readers.
- Commended, Best Books for Kids and Teens, Canadian Children's Book Centre, 2014
- Commended, Resource Links, Best of the Year, 2014
- Czech - Albatros
- English (Australia) - Scholastic Australia
- English (NZ) - Scholastic New Zealand
- English (UK) - Scholastic UK
- English (US) - Sourcebooks
- English (US book clubs) - Scholastic Inc.
- French (N. Amer.) - Éditions Scholastic
- Adorable puppies on every cover.
- Character education will appeal to teachers and parents
- Fun puppy stories, complete with black & white interior illustrations of more cute puppies!
- Collectible series books are in high demand with girls of this age group.