The Enormous Suitcase
ISBN 9781443163170 Hardcover
ISBN 9781443163187 Paperback
32 Pages | Ages 3 to 8
See an excerpt
Kelsey would rather live in ONE house . . . . But if she has to live in two, she’ll do it in comfort!
Kelsey thinks she should live in one house and her mom and dad should visit her. Instead, she puts her books and her unicorn picture and her favourite pillow in her suitcase and takes them with her as she goes back and forth. But what will happen when she decides to pack up the dog?
A charming story about a girl making the best of her co-parenting situation, and the mom and dad (and dog!) who love her.
Robert Munsch wrote this story for a girl in Calgary, Alberta, who wrote to him and asked for a story about a girl going back and forth to her mom and dad’s separate homes, just like her.
- Commended, Resource Links, Best of the Year, 2017
- Dutch - Clavis
- English (Asia) - Scholastic Asia
- English (US clubs) - Scholastic Inc.
- French (N. Amer.) - Éditions Scholastic
- A common kid concern turns into a hilarious story with a core of truth.
- Martchenko’s illustrations bring both warmth and silliness.
- Co-parenting situations are increasingly common, but few picture books depict it.