Haunted: Field of Screams
ISBN 9781443163231 PBK
160 Pages | Ages 8 to 12
See an excerpt
A heart-stopping tale of the paranormal — the latest in the series!
Darius is looking forward to a visit from his cousin, Ryan. They were close, but haven't seen each other in some time. The two decide to visit Fall Fright, a local farm that morphs into a Halloween attraction each fall. The boys had loved it when they were younger.
But the farm has changed — it’s fallen on hard times. As they explore, they become disoriented and are soon lost in the corn maze. They start to panic, but then stumble upon a younger boy who seems even more lost… not in the maze, but in this plane of existence! Will Darius and Ryan become the new victims of the corn maze?
- Commended, Best Books for Kids and Teens, Canadian Children's Book Centre, 2019
- English (India) - Scholastic India
- English (US) - Sourcebooks
- Scary stories are popular all year, especially for camping and bedtime
- Horror writer and librarian Joel A. Sutherland brings a fresh approach to scary.
- The books focus on paranormal activity