How Much Does Your Head Weigh?
by Marg Meikle
ISBN 9781443182454 Paperback
432 Pages | 5.264" x 7.625" | Ages 9 to 12
See an excerpt
An updated reissue of the bestselling title, with over 300 amazing facts!
This funny, informative bind-up of three successful books—You Asked for It!, Funny You Should Ask and Ask Me Anything! — is now reissued with updated information and a bright new cover.
Why is 13 unlucky? Why don’t tattoos come off? Do twins have the same DNA? Why is it called a funny bone? What did we use before toilet paper? Do animals dream? Why can’t you tickle yourself?
Crammed with tons of laughs and stats, this huge book of facts answers more than 300 weird and wonderful questions. Amaze yourself; baffle your friends.
Praise for You Asked for It!:
“Anyone who is a trivia lover will love this book!” — jury citation, Rocky Mountain Book Award
“Thoroughly researched, clearly explained, and set forward with a nice blend of humour and an authoritative, but never didactic, tone . . . the kind of book that can hold a young reader’s attention for an extremely long time in a single sitting.” — Quill & Quire
Praise for Ask Me Anything!:
“Immense appeal. Trivia collectors will be in their glory. . . . Highly recommended.” — CM: Canadian Review of Materials
- English (India) - Scholastic India
- English (US clubs) - Scholastic Inc.
- Chinese Simplified - Shanghai Joint Publishing Co.
- The success of the three original books make this bindup a must-have for kids who want to “know it all.”
- Kids LOVE these books. An excellent choice for reluctant boy readers.
- An omnibus of over 300 facts with a hot new cover, a catchy new title and index.
- Crossover title that adults will love reading too.