by Frieda Wishinsky, illustrated by Emma Pedersen
ISBN 9781443133708 Hardcover
32 Pages | 9.762" x 9.788" | Ages 3 to 7
See an excerpt
Alfie can't stay out of messy trouble!
Alfie tries to stay clean but he is forever making a mess! But wait a second . . . who is Alfie?
In this sweet, humorous story, award-winning author Frieda Wishinsky celebrates the value of harmless mischief, the joys of getting dirty, and the bond between a boy and his dog. Kids will delight in a fun twist that makes it clear just who is making the mess!
Highlighting the value of friendship, imagination and outdoor play, this fun tale will ring true to the young and the young at heart.
- Commended, Best Books for Kids and Teens, Canadian Children's Book Centre, 2020
- French (N. Amer) - Éditions Scholastic
- A celebration of mischief!
- Universally appreciated theme of giving children freedom and space to play, explore and connect with their environment.
- An up-and-coming illustrator paired with a well-known, well-loved picture book author makes for a dynamic combination.