The Little Knight Who Battled a Dragon
by Gilles Tibo, illustrated by Geneviève Després
ISBN 9781443148610 Paperback
32 Pages | 8.34" x 10.01" | Ages 3 to 8
See an excerpt
A brave little knight realizes that the best way to tame a beast is to find the source of its pain.
In a curious kingdom built on top of a forest lives a little knight. His life is carefree. During the day, he has fun training flies. At night, he relaxes in a hammock, befriending the bats.
But one day the village falls under the shadow of a dragon and our hero must set off to fight the fearsome beast. When he finds the dragon, however, the little knight sees that what’s needed to save the day is a dose of kindness.
This third installment in the Little Knight series is a charming and witty tale with timely themes of friendship and compassion. The wonderful scenes depicted by Geneviève Després are full of humorous details to pull readers into the story.
- Commended, Best Books for Kids and Teens, Canadian Children's Book Centre, 2017
- Chinese Simplified - CITIC Press
- French (N. Amer.) - Éditions Scholastic
- Portuguese - Editorial Bizâncio
- Turkish - Arkadas
- The third book featuring the adorable, chocolate-loving little knight.
- Funny captions in the illustrations add an extra level of interest and interactivity.
- The resourceful knight will appeal to girls and boys.
- A charming story that conveys themes of sharing and helping others.