The Ghosts Go Spooking
by Chrissy Bozik, illustrated by Patricia Storms
ISBN 9781443157063 Board book
ISBN 9781443139045 Paperback
22 Pages | 6.02" x 7.51" | Ages 0 to 3
It’s Halloween night and the ghosts are marching in!
Little ghosts go trick-or-treating by ones, twos, and up to ten in this spooky and fun-filled take on “The Ants Go Marching.” Hurrah, hurrah!
The familiar counting song is a fun read-aloud and sing-along, and children will love identifying all the costumes in the ghost march. Observant readers will also find lots of opportunities to count along as they look for ghostly silhouettes and other spooky objects hidden in the illustrations!
A perfect Halloween treat, The Ghosts Go Spooking is sure to become a favourite for repeat readings.
- Commended, Best Books for Kids and Teens, Canadian Children's Book Centre, 2016
- Commended, Resource Links, Best of the Year, 2015
- English (US) - Sky Pony Press
- French (N. Amer.) - Éditions Scholastic
- A Halloween spin on a well-known song.
- The ghosts go spooking, not as ghosts, but dressed up in kid-like costumes for Halloween night.
- Lots of counting and rhyming — with multiple counting opportunities in the art.