Stress Less: Tips and Tools to Help You Chill
ISBN 9781443148702 Paperback
96 Pages | Ages 8 to 13
See an excerpt
Kids, teachers and parents are hungry for accessible material that speaks to kids directly about topics such as mindfulness and building resilience. With so much of their daily lives charted for them, kids often feel overwhelmed and out of control. In this light-hearted collection, readers will find a variety of time-tested and scientifically proven methods for dealing with and reducing stress. Tips cover physical, emotional, social and just plain fun techniques. Kids can flip through to find whatever suits them at the moment.
On top of any personal struggles, kids today are inundated with troubling news from around the world and closer to home. Stress Less is an extremely timely tool, offering even more practical strategies to deal with everyday worries and stresses.
- English (India) - Scholastic India
- French (N. Amer.) - Éditions Scholastic
- Hungarian - Mano Lira
- Indonesian - Gramedia
- Serbian - Kreativni Centar
- A light-hearted approach to dealing with stress.
- Award-winning author with a strong track record of interesting, relatable non-fiction.
- Children deal with higher levels of stress today than ever before — this is an ideal tool to help.
- Developed in response to demand for a follow up to the successful first title.