No Help Wanted!
by Ruth Ohi
ISBN 9781443163606 Hardcover
32 Pages | Ages 3 to 8
See an excerpt
Sometimes our mistakes teach us the most.
Posy always has a plan, and she is determined to see her plans through. But when she eagerly takes charge of the new classroom pet, things don’t go according to plan. Bluey the beta fish suffers under all the special attention, and he starts looking worse and worse. Posy fears everyone will blame her. Can she admit she needs help to bring her new friend back to top form?
In this lovely school-based story, award-winning author-illustrator Ruth Ohi gives us a recognizable character — a high-achieving child who needs a reminder that it’s okay to ask for help — and the lesson that co-operation saves the day!
- Commended, Best Books for Kids and Teens, Canadian Children's Book Centre, 2020
- French (N. Amer) - Éditions Scholastic
- Korean - EduTech Net Co.
- Spanish - Obelisco
- Ruth is one of Canada’s premier children’s author-illustrators.
- Resilience and a growth mindset enable kids to triumph through both success and failure.
- Ruth’s magic is creating books that feel both profound and effortless.
- This is our first book featuring Ruth’s adorable people, rather than her animals.