ISBN 9781443148658 Hardcover
32 Pages | Ages 3 to 7
See an excerpt
Though their homes may differ, children around the world share cozy bedtime rituals.
It is bedtime here in my home on the sea.
We’re snug in our bunks, my brother and me.
I’m thinking of you, wherever you are.
If we look up, will we see the same star?
Cozy, intricate spreads set the scene to fall asleep — in a yurt, under the stars, high up in an apartment or rocking on a boat. Goodnight, World is a natural progression for young kids beginning to explore connections and develop the awareness that they are citizens of the world.
- Commended, Best Books for Kids and Teens, Canadian Children's Book Centre, 2020
- English (Australia) - Scholastic Australia
- French (N. Amer) - Éditions Scholastic
- A wonderful way for young children to travel around the world from the comfort of their beds.
- Promotes inclusivity and tolerance.
- Detailed art to pore over again and again.