Sounds Like Christmas
ISBN 9781443175821 Hardcover
32 Pages | 9.174" x 11.229" | Ages 3 to 8
See an excerpt
A very Munsch Christmas!
Grandma is baking Christmas cookies, so she asks Lincoln and Georgia to decorate the tree. And what a tree it becomes! In addition to the lights, garlands and balls the kids compete to add some very special and extremely noisy ornaments, including a talking doll, a chirping bird, the neighbour's dog and more. What will their grandparents — and Santa — think?
The grandma in this story is Robert Munsch's long-time assistant Sharon and the kids are her grandchildren, Georgia and Lincoln.
- French (N. Amer.) - Éditions Scholastic
- Munsch and Christmas are a perfect combination!
- Finding Christmas remains on the bestseller list year after year.
- Kids will love the idea of finding creative ways to decorate a tree.
- Munsch’s popularity and reach continue to grow internationally.