If You're Thankful and You Know It
by Chrissy Bozik, illustrated by Patricia Storms
ISBN 9781443157636 Paperback
24 Pages | 8.04" x 9.99" | Ages 3 to 8
See an excerpt
If you’re thankful and you know it, pass it on!
This celebratory poem follows the rhythm of “If You’re Happy and You Know It” and provides a perfect Thanksgiving offering!
Put on a cozy sweater, jump in a pile of leaves, eat turkey and play charades — it’s time for a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with friends and family!
- Commended, Resource Links, Best of the Year, 2017
- English (US clubs) - Scholastic Inc.
- French (N. Amer.) - Éditions Scholastic
- Winner of the nation-wide Pick-a-Munsch contest, celebrating Munsch’s 30th book with Scholastic. The kid in this book lives in the tiny fishing hamlet of Rigolet, Labrador.
- Munsch and Martchenko are an unbeatable team who have withstood the test of time and made their way into the hearts of adults and kids alike.