Haunted: Night of the Living Dolls
by Joel A Sutherland, illustrated by Mark Savona
ISBN 9781443163255 Paperback
ISBN 9781443163262 Ebook
152 Pages | 5.22" x 8.38" | Ages 8 to 12
See an excerpt
Prepare to scream!
After her grandmother dies, Zelda’s family travels to Summerside, P. E. I., to arrange the funeral.
Everything in Grandma Fitzgerald’s house reminds Zelda of her. As Zelda comes to grips with her grief, Sadie Sees, the doll her grandmother gave her when she was very young, is a great comfort.
That is, until she hears the doll speaking on her own one night . . .
- Commended, Best Books for Kids and Teens, Canadian Children's Book Centre, 2019
- English (India) -Scholastic India
- English (US) - Sourcebooks
- Scary stories are popular all year, especially for camping and bedtime
- Horror writer and librarian Joel A. Sutherland brings a fresh approach to scary.
- The books focus on paranormal activity