Haunted: Field of Screams
ISBN 9781443163231 Paperback
ISBN 9781443163248 Ebook
160 Pages | 5.18" x 8.38" | Ages 8 to 12
See an excerpt
Prepare to scream!
Darius and Ryan used to love going to Fall Fright when they were younger, but Darius can't shake the feeling that they shouldn't be there. It's not long before the boys lose their way in the corn maze. And just as they're beginning to panic, they come across a boy who seems even more lost... not in the maze but in something even scarier.
Can Darius and Ryan escape before they become the latest two victims of the corn maze?
Haunted is a middle-grade fiction series set in towns and cities across Canada. Packed with action, genuine chills, and some healthy doses of humour to cut the tension, it’s perfect for fans of Goosebumps and Haunted Canada!
Praise for the Haunted series:
“What could be scarier than moving next-door to a haunted house? How about a ghost horse? How about a ghastly murder or two? This book is CHILLING. Loved it!” —R.L. Stine, author of Goosebumps
- Commended, Best Books for Kids and Teens, Canadian Children's Book Centre, 2019
- English (India) - Scholastic India
- English (US) - Sourcebooks
- Scary stories are popular all year, especially for camping and bedtime
- Horror writer and librarian Joel A. Sutherland brings a fresh approach to scary.
- The books focus on paranormal activity