JK-SK & Grade 1
Welcome to JK-SK & Grade 1!
"I can read!" Few things will make your child feel as proud as when he or she is first able to say those words. Readers develop at their own rates, but you can expect your child to start reading independently between Kindergarten and Grade Two. It's the perfect time to encourage a lifelong relationship with reading.
Helping your child become a more confident reader requires a lot of practice. That's why the JK-SK & Grade 1 flyer is a perfect choice for children who are just starting to read! JK-SK & Grade 1 offers:
- New and classic picture books, perfect for sharing or reading independently
- Phonics materials that provide a platform for the development of reading skills
- Readers that help build confidence and fluency
- Nonfiction and learning activities to inspire curiosity
- Read-along CDs that help your child practice following along with the text
Get everything you need to encourage your child's love of reading—all at amazing savings!
Your Friends at Scholastic Reading Club