Please note: This order form is for existing Trade customers only. To open an account, contact customer service at 1-800-268-3848.
SLIDING DISCOUNT SALE
1 - 24 assorted books...................20%
25 - 149 assorted books...............40%
150 - 299 assorted books.............42%
300 - 499 assorted books.............43%
500+ assorted books....................45%
*All non-returnable business with Scholastic
will be considered fully non-returnable on an
ongoing basis. Non-returnable accounts may
not revert back to sliding scale.
Order requirements to open an account
for 40% discount:
- $200.00 retail value minimum.
- Completed credit application.
- 50% payment of order's net value must
accompany order — balance is
Net 30 days.
- F.O.B. Canada.
Minimum order requirement for 40% discount:
- 25 assorted books (paperback or hardcover)
or $150.00 retail value.
- F.O.B Canada.
- Orders which fall under this minimum
will receive a 20% discount.
- Terms are Net 30 days.
TRADE RETURN POLICY
- All books must be resaleable condition.
- no stickers or books with covers damaged
- no stamps.
- no torn dust jackets or damaged covers.
- no 'out of print' titles unless the invoice
date is less than 12 (twelve) months past.
- Only full book returns EXCEPT where indicated
by an on the back cover. Documentation must
accompany returns. Please indicate the ISBN.
- All returns will be credited at a flat 46%
unless invoice numbers accompany the return
in which case the return will be credited at the
original purchased discount.
- Returns must be shipped prepaid.
Collect ship-ments will not be accepted.
Returns' and claim number must be clearly
marked on all cartons.
- Any discrepancy found in return shipments will
be credited on the basis of Scholastic's count.
- Returns are sent at customer's risk. Credit
will not be issued on return shipments lost
- Returns may only be made between 3 (three)
and 12 (twelve) months from the date of invoice.
*NEW RETURNS ADDRESS*
175 Hillmount Road
Markham, ON L6C 1Z7
- ALL CO-OP MUST BE PRE-APPROVED
Please contact your sales representative.
- Scholastic’s co-op program is based on 2%
of an accounts previous year’s net sales
(as per Scholastic’s year end, May 31).
Co-op may be used for up to 50% of the
cost of promotion or advertising
- The account will be issued a credit for the agreed
co-op amount when an invoice and a copy of
the ad or proof of promotion are received by
Scholastic. Invoices must be sent within 90 days
to your sales representative.